Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Blog News

So big news today, readers.  I am going to be advancing forward into modern blogging and get a webcam.  I plan on changing the format for the blog so that I'll be doing video entries for my lists and reviews while I still plan on using text entries for my short stories and my entries about my campaign setting.  I'm hoping you all will enjoy listening to me rant rather then just reading my rants.

However, due to this I may be a little sporadic in updates because I'm going to be writing up some scripts for the first video entries and also I have to wait for my webcam to arrive.  But rest assured I plan on doing a lot more video entries.  I also plan on expanding a little to include more video games and movies as well.  The focus will always be on Dungeons and Dragons, so there will usually be some connection.  Just to give you a hint of what I'll be doing, I plan on reviewing some more 3.5 stuff, like the Expedition series of adventure paths and the Complete series, my thoughts on 4th edition and, of course, moving into Pathfinder as well.

Anyway, I thank you all for continuing to read and I hope you will enjoy the changes I'll be making coming up.  I'm going to leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment