Friday, March 9, 2012

Soooooo...this happened.

So, I tend to try to keep this blog fairly focused on Dungeons and Dragons, or at least loosely related to DnD.  I also try to keep my personal life a bit separated from it, mostly because I know you guys don't want to read about my problems.  And also because I also don't want to focus on negative things on here, mostly positive stuff.

However, an event took place today that is personal in nature, but also will effect the direction and focus of the blog.  Essentially, I am going to have a lot more free time to work on the blog and my writing because I got fired from my job today.  I've never been fired before, so it is kind of a weird feeling.  I'm not particularly happy about it...but I'm also not particularly sad about it.  I hadn't been enjoying the job lately, and honestly I was more excited about coming home and working on writing or blog entries.  So it is kind of a blessing in disguise, I suppose.

I'm hoping to get a new job soon, but in the meantime, expect a lot more updates during the week for a little bit because I'm going to be trying to dedicate any and all free time to working on various stories or scripts for the blog.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get my web-cam soon and still be able to start recording some video blog entries for you guys.

So keep reading and enjoy my extra free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment