Monday, March 19, 2012

The Kobold Expedition

Alright folks.  I have a Monday morning treat for you!  I have taken the first part of my campaign arc "Rise of the Dragon Kings" and turned it into a PDF for your downloading enjoyment.

Now, this is only the first part of the first adventure.  It just serves as a jumping point for the rest of the campaign and I hope you will all find it enjoyable.  Again, not that I get much, any and all constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated.

Now, as with most things pertaining to my world and game, please keep in mind that everything is in Alpha right now.  This adventure was play tested by my table-top group and it seemed to go over well.  The adventure is intended for a level 2 party and uses the Pathfinder rule-set, so keep that in mind as well.

Enjoy!

The Kobold Expedition - Level 2

No comments:

Post a Comment